Qlines are always busy, but you're next!
And for regular old mail:
Chris & Rosie
|EMAIL CHRIS HERE||EMAIL ROSIE HERE|
|Boy we sure are lucky! We get to have a ball every day laughing, telling funny stories, talking to the greatest group of people on earth, our Q102 listeners, and we actually get paid for it!!! When I say that we have the best listeners ever here at Q102, I mean it! I’ve had the chance to work in a lot of places, but here in what we call Shenandoah Country, folks welcome you no
matter who you are, and extend such wonderful, honest friendship. You all have become a real part of my “family”, and that’s for real. It’s awful hard to roll out of bed every day and have fun, unless there’s someone like you to share the morning with! So thanks for getting us started while we help get you started!!
Chris is test-driving the all-new 2014 Chevy IMPALA from Jim Stutzman Chevrolet-Cadillac!
It's one beautiful, roomy head-turner!!...Check out the complete redesign:
Q102 supports Celebrating Patsy Cline!
It's celebrating our Heritage in the valley, and your family's name can be placed right in front of her Historic House!
Let thousands of yearly visitors see your family's pride!
Click HERE to find out how!!
It's never a bad time to start losing weight!!
Chris lost 70lbs!!
ASK the Experts!
Just click HERE to submit a question!
Wednesdays at 8:10 on Q102
Help us feed the HUNGRY living here in Shenandaoh Country.
Lord Fairfax Area Food Bank
1802 Roberts Street
Winchester, VA 22604
Click HERE for their website!
In need of HELP yourself?
Here's help ranging from coupons to help save a buck to where to go to get free medical attention!
10 THINGS NOT TO BUY DURING THE HOLIDAYS (Yahoo)
1) Laptops. Most new laptop models are released in October or November, just in time for holiday season. If your top goal isn't to own the latest technology, you'll find a better deal on laptops in early fall when stores will be discounting the older models to make room for new ones.
2) Cameras. Turns out the best deals on cameras come in February, when newer camera models are introduced. By late February, older camera models sell at discounts of 30-percent or more! Presidents' Day weekend is a good time to find sales.
3) Skis. The best time to find deals on skis is in March and April, when ski season winds down. Stores will discount models from the past winter.
4) Bicycles. Cold weather is in fact the best time to buy a bicycle -- if you wait until after the holiday rush. Shops will be offering steep discounts on older models, and are more likely to throw in free extra accessories because they are looking for business during the slow winter months.
5) Cars. Find the best deals on cars during the day on New Year's Eve. Car dealers are in the mood to haggle and clear the inventory before year-end to make room for new models and earn manufacturer incentives. TrueCar estimates vehicles will average 9% below sticker price on December 31st.
6) Cruises. Book the best deal on a summertime cruise during "wave season" which runs January to March. Cruise lines will be competing for customers and offering deals as a result.
7) Luggage. The months after the holidays are quiet periods for vacations, so stores will lower prices on luggage. Buy your new suitcase in February or March for the best deal.
8) Jewelry. Jewelers are more willing to negotiate in April, after tax season, and in July and August when there are no gift-giving holidays.
9) Linens. Wait for the January "white sales" before you buy sheets, blankets, or towels. Look for discounts in department stores and from some catalog retailers ranging from 10% to 60%.
10) Tools. Wait 'til Father's Day to give Dad his new drill. "Cause prices on tools will fall about 25% by June!