Qlines are always busy, but you're next!
And for regular old mail:
Chris & Rosie
|EMAIL CHRIS HERE||EMAIL ROSIE HERE|
|Boy we sure are lucky! We get to have a ball every day laughing, telling funny stories, talking to the greatest group of people on earth, our Q102 listeners, and we actually get paid for it!!! When I say that we have the best listeners ever here at Q102, I mean it! I’ve had the chance to work in a lot of places, but here in what we call Shenandoah Country, folks welcome you no
matter who you are, and extend such wonderful, honest friendship. You all have become a real part of my “family”, and that’s for real. It’s awful hard to roll out of bed every day and have fun, unless there’s someone like you to share the morning with! So thanks for getting us started while we help get you started!!
Rosie is test-driving this new 2013 Camaro RS from Jim Stutzman Chevrolet-Cadillac!
It's one sexy, muscle-car beast!!...Check this sweet baby out:
Q102 supports Celebrating Patsy Cline!
It's celebrating our Heritage in the valley, and your family's name can be placed right in front of her Historic House!
Let thousands of yearly visitors see your family's pride!
Click HERE to find out how!!
It's never a bad time to start losing weight!!
Chris lost 70lbs!!
ASK the Experts!
Just click HERE to submit a question!
Wednesdays at 8:10 on Q102
Help us feed the HUNGRY living here in Shenandaoh Country.
Lord Fairfax Area Food Bank
1802 Roberts Street
Winchester, VA 22604
Click HERE for their website!
In need of HELP yourself?
Here's help ranging from coupons to help save a buck to where to go to get free medical attention!
FIVE COOL FACEBOOK TRICKS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT (The Stir):
1) You can hide that you're online. If you don't want to be available to chat with your "friends", simply hide your name from the "online" section. Just click on the chat icon at the corner of the screen and click the option that says "go offline." Boom, done. Later, weird-person-I-met-once-20-years-ago trying to strike up a conversation.
2) You can download your entire Facebook history. Weird, right? And I'm not quite sure why anyone would want to do this, but nevertheless, it's an option if you so choose. Simply go to the Account Settings page; click "Download a copy of your Facebook Data"; and download your entire Facebook history. Voila! Six years of LOL-worthy fun times.
3) You can schedule a Facebook status. Going out for a few hours? Flying? Going to be out of the country for an undisclosed amount of time? Not to worry, you can schedule a Facebook status update for those times when you just can't be at your computer, but need to let the world know you still exist.
See a video tutorial on how to schedule a Facebook status here: http://tinyurl.com/cjm3dqu
4) You can edit already published comments. It's happened to the best of us. We've written what we think is a HIGH-larious Facebook post and then we realize we spelled "the" "teh". You can fix it. Simply roll over the comment, click on the pencil icon, and edit away!
5) Get mail you've missed. You may log in and realized you somehow missed a bunch of messages. The reason? They were in the "Other" folder in your mailbox. When you go into your mailbox, check the icon marked "Other". You may have missed messages. And they may be good!